As a condition of use of TRADE-WORX you agree that you are at least 18 years of age.
General reasons for ads being deleted are:
Common grounds for ad refusal or deletion:
- Including information in your ad which TRADE-WORX believes is designed to manipulate search
- The ad is a duplicate of another ad previously posted
- Posted under wrong category (You must choose the single most relevant category for your ad)
- Ads posted in a language other than English. We only accept ads in English. It's acceptable to include a translation of your ad in another language in addition to English
- Ads posted from overseas or from behind a VPN: No overseas ads, or ads posted without an Australian IP address are accepted, TRADE-WORX is for Australian based individuals and businesses only.
- Ad contains external links: No external website links are allowed within your ad to other property / job / classified or auction sites
- Not descriptive enough: Ads that do not provide enough detail will be placed on hold or removed as this makes for a bad browsing experience
- Inappropriate language / Inappropriate photo / image
- Discriminatory on race / religion / nationality / gender / etc
- Ads that report other fraudulent ads.
Please report potentially fraudulent ads via the "report ad" option located within each ad or Contact Us with ad details (ad id, email address) and reasons why these ads should be reviewed.
TRADE-WORX reserves the right to remove any ad that we feel is not relevant, or of value to the TRADE-WORX community, with or without notice to the ad poster.
There are several ways that your ad may be found to be in breach of policy and removed from the site including:
Your ad has been reported to us.
When this happens your ad may be temporarily suspended until we review it.
Your ad has been removed by our moderation tools
In most cases we email you to let you know when we have had to remove your ad. These emails sometimes get directed to junk folders so please look out for TRADE-WORX emails. You may wish to add TRADE-WORX to your safe senders list if you have one. If you have checked out all of these possibilities and none of them apply to your ad then please let us know by clicking on "Contact" located on the top of Homepage and we'll be happy to help you out. If you are not satisfied with our services due to certain circumstances, we are happy to refund the cost of advertising in most circumstances. Please contact us to resolve the matter.