About AK Evans Earthmoving:
With over fifty years of combined experience in the Industry, our Operations team at AK Evans, is committed to providing excellent services to all our existing and future clients in the supply of dry hire earthmoving equipment. This service delivery is backed up by our ISO accreditation in Quality, Safety and Environment.
We at AK Evans take the stress out of your day by offering a seamless and transparent service from Quote through to delivery of Equipment at site on time and within budget.
Our extensive Industry experience and solutions focus has helped to develop a strong rapport with our customers. Our knowledge of civil earthwork operations as well as working knowledge of plant, means that we have gained the trust and respect from our customers.
- Supervision of bulk earthworks, excavations, work crews and sub-contractors
- Supervision and mentoring of all on site personnel
- Liaise with company senior management site progress and any issues
- Liaise with client supervisors and management on a daily basis site progress and any issues
- Daily interaction with client and EPCM work crews and supervision
- Communicating and directives from, company, client and EPCM
- Manage all HR related issues for all on site personnel i.e.. Accommodation, flights, rosters and timesheets etc.
- Manage all ordering of onsite requirements i.e.. Fuel, spare parts etc.
- Manage all logistics related to the project
- Ensure that all onsite personnel and sub-contractors conduct work in a safe and efficient manner
- Liaise with the appropriate site management team on the safety aspects plant/process modification, including equipment specifications, waste disposal and industrial hygiene, protective clothing and the storage of hazardous substances
- Initiate and manage site emergency procedures
- Ensure that Company plant is serviced and maintained to manufacturer specifications
2 Trig St, Wedgefield WA 6721
- Email: [email protected]
- Business / Contact Hours: Weekdays